2019 Buick Regal GS Review
Starting at $39,070, the 2019 Buick Regal GS boasts an all-wheel-drive drivetrain and provides a horsepower of 310. It is available in five stunning colors - Sport Red, Ebony Twilight Metallic, Quicksilver Metallic, Smoked Pearl Metallic, and White Frost Tricoat.
With a sporty look and powerful 3.6L V6 engine, the 2019 Buick Regal GS sure is robust. However, it does have a few lows too. Here’s what we liked and did not like in the 2019 Buick Regal GS in Emmaus, PA.
What We Liked
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) - Almost all versions of the 2019 Buick Regal GS come with All-Wheel-Drive system. This enhances driving dynamics and gives you better control of the vehicle and the road.
- 3.6L V6 Engine - Coupled with a 9-speed automatic transmission, the 3.6L V6 engine provides impressive torque.
- Front Performance Seats - The 2019 Buick Regal GS comes with front performance seats. These seats are built to give the passengers a soft massaging feel when resting their heads and back on it. They are also heated and ventilated for additional comfort.
- Hatchback Body Style - The hatchback on the 2019 Buick Regal GS is sleek and versatile. It allows for easier access and handling of the cargo in the car, thus allowing superb comfort and luxury to all occupants.
What We Did Not Like
- Infotainment System - While the infotainment system is loaded with features and functionalities, it is this load that makes it a bit challenging to use.
- Paddle Shifters - The 2019 Buick Regal GS does not come with paddle shifters. Manually-shifting gears need to be handled via the center-console-mounted shifter, which makes it a bit tedious and cumbersome.
- Interior - While the front seats of the car are ventilated and heated and offer lumbar support, with the flat-bottom steering wheel supplementing the sportiness of the car, the other elements do not feel up to the mark.
- Automatic Engine Start/Stop - The automatic engine start/stop is built into the 2019 Buick Regal GS for extra control and comfort while driving. However, it does not handle very well at times.
Visit Kelly Buick GMC for more information on the 2019 Buick Regal GS in Emmaus, PA.