New 2020 Buick Enclave Adds New Tech, Style and a Back Massage
Buick is known for introducing some of the most loved luxury crossovers and sedans on the roads today. Buick was the first auto manufacturer in the world to equip its cars with overhead valve engines and is one of the several divisions of General Motors. The Buick Enclave is one of the most recognizable vehicles in Buick’s lineup. Launched in 2008, the mid-size crossover SUV has won several hearts around the world. The car delivers a smooth ride and comes loaded with safety and connectivity features.
New 2020 Buick Enclave in Emmaus, PA at Kelly Buick GMC
- Recently, Buick launched the 2020 version of the Enclave. Since it was introduced, the 2020 Buick Enclave in Emmaus has been getting rave reviews from auto experts around the world. The car is designed keeping comfort and convenience in mind and gets major upgrades that are sure to make you fall in love with the car.
- The 2020 Buick Enclave comes with Buick’s next-generation infotainment system that offers a range of features, including connected navigation. The system supports SiriusXM with 360L. Other new tech additions include HD Rear Vision Camera and HD Surround Vision Systems. Apple CarPlay and AndroidAuto compatibility remain standard for the 2020 model.
- If you have a fragile back and hate long commutes because of the stress they cause, the 2020 Buick Enclave deserves your attention. The latest iteration of the Enclave gets a four-way power lumbar seat-adjuster with a driver and co-pilot massage feature.
- The all-new Sport Touring package includes a model-specific front grille and stylish 20-inch wheels. Enclave’s upscale avatar, the Avenir, gets a more sleek and refined look and also boasts a higher level of standard equipment. The car is available in three colors – champagne gold metallic, dark moon blue metallic, and rich garnet metallic (only Avenir).
- The 2020 Buick Enclave is equipped with a menacing 3.6L V-6 engine that is designed to outclass its competition. The V-6 engine makes 310 hp and 266-lb.ft. of torque and is mated to a nine-speed transmission. The 2020 Enclave also shares its platform with the Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia.
- Every Enclave comes with a front-wheel drive. Drivers can opt for an all-wheel-drive as well.
Ready To Get Your Hands on The New 2020 Buick Enclave?
Come see us at Kelly Buick GMC where our expert sales team is delighted to meet and introduce you to your new vehicle! If you live around Allentown, Easton, or Bethlehem, you are just a short drive from our showroom. Call us today at (610) 900-0161 or stop on by! Find Kelly Buick GMC at 585 STATE ROAD Emmaus PA 18049.