How To Connect to 4G In-Car Wi-Fi Hotspot?
Mobile devices make information, entertainment, and content accessible at the touch of a button. Your vehicle’s built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a steady 4G LTE connection so that you have uninterrupted access on the go!
Why is it important to be able to connect to 4G in-car Wi-Fi hotspot? Imagine you’re traveling cross country for a business meeting. Wouldn’t the long drive be more comfortable if you were able to stream videos or access news? Your vehicle’s 4G connection also enables you to stay connected with friends and family. It’s quite simple to leverage this powerful connection. You don’t need to purchase a stand-alone wireless hub or any additional accessories. Modern cars already have seamlessly integrated this feature for you. All you need is an in-car 4G LTE connection with a Wi-Fi hotspot and an active data plan to start.
Here’s How To Connect To 4g In-car Wi-fi Hotspot:
- Ensure your vehicle is running or the ignition is turned to the “accessory” position.
- Open Wi-Fi settings on your car’s infotainment system and look for the Wi-Fi settings icon. This may be on the main menu screen or use voice command to locate the Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Note down the SSID/ network name, and the corresponding password stated on the screen. These are necessary to connect devices to the hotspot. It’s recommended you change the password and network name to something more familiar and easy to remember. This can be easily done through your mobile app (you have to download the vehicle app).
- With your cell phone, search for available wireless networks. You want to select the one with your vehicle’s network name or SSID. Once you’ve selected this, you will be required to enter the password you jotted down earlier.
- You will now be able to connect to your vehicle’s 4G in-car Wi-Fi hotspot.
If you encounter any connection or technical issues, check your vehicle owner’s manual or the help feature on the infotainment screen. Now you can enjoy every journey with your new 4G Wi-Fi connection.
For more information, visit the Kelly Buick GMC dealership in Emmaus, PA. This dealer also serves the neighboring areas of Easton, Allentown, and Bethlehem.